Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photoshoot with Yise Loo



Artist : Yise Loo (pronounced Luo Yi Shi) | 罗忆诗
Profession: Singer

I became aware of Yise a few years back when the radio aired her songs. Her voice really caught my attention as it was so fresh and energetic, it just felt there was something different about this singer. Fast forward a few years later, and I am working with her on a photoshoot for the magazine feature.

Yise is a witty, fun and talented artist. She was so natural with the camera that is was so easy and fun to work with her. We started the session slowly, but as the shooting went on, she became warmer and more natural. One of the best and most friendly artist I have worked with.

Originally hailed from Johor, Yise is now based mostly in PJ, with occasional trips to China to promote her album. She is trying to reach out to every corner of the world and I wish her all the best. Check her out yourself! She has a facebook fans club and blog.














No comments: