Monday, May 21, 2012

Escapade to Pangkor Island [Film collection]

Photography by Andrew Yep [Film collection]

Another film collection to post and I'm back with some of my personal work with my next post. This series was taken while I was on a job in Pangkor Island Beach Resort right before I was off to Korea. I really enjoyed my stay here, and all thanks to Set Hong and Ally, my dear clients. We took this in very good holiday spirit, and we completed the pre-wedding shoot successfully.

I had a lot of unexpected ray/light in this series. That's what I love about film, unexpected at times and there is the anxiety of waiting for the rolls to be processed! I LOVE FILM! And I really need to sort out my finger placement... sure to have a few pix with my fingers in the frame. Zzz...







No comments: