Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding | Hong & Wag


Photography by Andrew Yep

It's the leap year today. So, I thought that I will take this opportunity to post a wedding entry to celebrate this special day which only happens once every 4 years. Introducing Hoon Hong & Wag Cheng.

This lovely pair is one of the best groom and bride I have ever work. They were very patient in answering to all the request on art direction and poses. Very lovely and jovial pair of couple. Kudos to all the Heng Dais as well, real sporting and willing to take anything on behalf of their best buddy, the groom. As usual, I have had fun with my shooting. Thanks and wish you guys lots of love and wishes in the new chapter of your lives!









































1 comment:

dylonlkl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.