Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wedding | Alvis + Kency


Photography by Andrew Yep,
with Steve Wai

It's Valentine's day and I wish to post a wedding shoot that I did last month to commemorate this Cupid day. Wishing everyone find their loves and be loved always.

This was my first wedding assignment in the year of 2012. Back in 2010, I did Austin & Kylie's wedding. Alvis is the younger brother of Austin, so it's back to seeing some familiar faces again. That was the first time that I met up with Alvis & Kency. Few months after that, I received a call from Kency to engage me as their official wedding photographer. It's been almost a year since then, and here are their photos and moments captured through my lens. This is quite a long post and hope you guys enjoy it.

And once again... Happy Valentine's day.



















































































No comments: