Wednesday, April 20, 2011

January on the Go [Film]


Finally, I am able to finish this roll of film while I was away in Kota Kinabalu. It has been tucked away inside my camera for a while now. It was a busy month for me in January 2011. Lot's of works here and there. First stop is Penang, what was meant to be a working trip turned out to be a non-stop eating trip! Assam Laksa, Chow kuey teow, ho jien (omelet with oysters), prawn noodle, nasi kandar, lobak, porridge, curry noodle, cendol and more... We almost tasted all the food in penang. This main photo shows a very delicious chee cheong chuk stall. If my memory serves me right, it's located in Newlane coffee shop.

Next on the route is Singapore. As usual, we were staying around Raffles City. Had a walkabout in Orchard Road and went to meet up with Stella and she brought me to this Japanese Ramen shop known as Santouka Hokkaido Ramen. The next best Ramen I have ever tried after the yummylicious Ramen in Yokohama, Japan.


Delicious Siew Yuk, Chu Cheong & Char Siew! Slurp~


Famous Cendol in Penang Road. This stall is crowded with people!

One of the more interesting signage around... I think.


Took this as I was passing by the Penang High Court.


Hoe Mun, Kenji and Jeff. At the airport and ready to fly... to Singapore.


Jeff, Han Jun, Jeannie, Calvin, Hoe Mun, Kenji, Wai Loong and Kok Hooi!


MOS burger. I have MOS burger almost every time when I am in Singapore.


M & M's!



I met up with Stella at Orchard Road and she brought me to savor some Japanese Ramen.


Santouka Hokkaido Ramen near Orchard Road.


Stella & I.


Time to leave the city of the lions.

No comments: