Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sugarbutter


Model : Yanny & May
Make-Up :
Aivy Yong
Partner : Chee Heng

I've wanted to name this series "Sugarbabes" but I guess it's best to just stick with Sugarbutter. This marked the first collaboration between me and Sugarbutter, and this is for their Fall/Winter collection. Please visit Sugarbutter's Facebook or Blog for their full collections. I have had fun shooting this series and the weather was perfectly good yet hot but it's all worth it!


















































7 comments:

OnnYee.安怡 said...

yeng lo¬!!

Freda Foong said...

So Leng Wor ~~
Love it Much much ! ^^

看世界 said...

well done! i like the place :D

Jess said...

Very nice series! I like it!

cLoUDz said...

nice shots! keep up the good work!!!

五月鳳凰 said...

good yah!!!

Andrew Yep said...

Just got back and now only get to thank you all for the compliments. Thanks again mates!