Wednesday, August 11, 2010

b



b - a simple alphabet that could simply means a baby or a boy or it could look like the form of a pregnant woman. This is a maternity series of Mimi and her family. I seldom do maternity portraits, and this is actually my second time. The first being a studio shoot. This time, I tried to do something different to the usual maternity portraits by giving it more subtlety in an outdoor environment. I like and enjoyed this series, and I hope Mimi, Andy and Belle did too.


















































6 comments:

五月鳳凰 said...

good job!!!!

clive said...

bokeh real sweet with the sunlight.
Outdoor for family shot given the feeling of healthy and growing~

sLeEp|ezzz said...

very nice photos~ ! :D

Andrew Yep said...

Thank u, thank u all for the comments! :D

ChLoé BEe said...

Is Mimi^^~
Never knew she had this shoot if I'm not browsing your blogs~ Nice shooting!!!

Andrew Yep said...

Hi Chloe...yup, it's Mimi & her family! Thx for dropping by. cheers!